Who We Serve
FDP provides a spectrum of wealth management services for:
- High income earners
- Business owners
- Professional athletes
- Entertainment figures
- Wealthy Heirs
Each service is designed to accomplish specific objectives determined through our planning process with you.
Services for Individuals
Specific vehicles are recommended to help preserve and grow your capital, protect your family, and thoughtfully plan for the ultimate transfer of assets to the next generation. These include:
- Asset Management – Objectives include growth, reducing portfolio volatility, limiting exposure to market meltdowns, and reducing taxes.
- Insurance – used to ensure your plan withstands untimely death, becoming sick, or enjoying record old age.
- Educational Savings – tax-preferred vehicles, ideal for enjoying the best education.
- Retirement Planning
Our Retirement Income Survival Process – a unique approach built on three principles to help you:
- Transition from Asset Allocation to Income Allocation
- Determine your Withdrawal Percentage –so it is sustainable throughout retirement.
- Address Risk – protect your income streams from upheavals during retirement.
- Estate Planning
FDP can help implement and fund strategies for wealth transfer, protection, and generating ongoing income including:
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT)
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT)
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP) or Family Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Generation-Skipping Trust (GST)
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Wealth Replacement Trusts (WRT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
Looping in Your Spouse
Will your spouse know how to manage wealth without it going down the drain?
It’s no secret that couples often have different views about spending and saving. Instead of making those differences a point of friction for you to settle on your own, we artfully make them part of the planning process.
Your Chief Prosperity Officer® has the unique skills and experience to facilitate the most-in depth financial conversation you and your spouse will ever have. This ensures your spouse can fully appreciate all that you’ve set up on his/her behalf.
For surviving spouses, your Chief Prosperity Officer® can serve as a sentinel over your wealth, stepping in to help them:
- Safeguard their lifetime income.
- Maintain the life you envision for them.
- Avoid falling prey to suspect influence, bad advice, or outright fraud.
- Adequately plan for future generations. (Learn about our NextGEN Advisory Services)
- Benefit from all that you worked so hard to achieve.
Inherited wealth should be a blessing, not a burden.We’re Here for You